Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
JONGman 2.0

TOPIC: JONGman - Joomla 3.0 Compatibility

JONGman - Joomla 3.0 Compatibility 13 Jan 2013 00:04 #228

• estice
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I am the webmaster for a school website. We use JONGman 1.01 for reserving rooms, computer labs, and equipment. We love the component! Thanks so much for the work that you've put into it.

We are currently working to update our site to Joomla 3.0 (launch date is May 2013) and were wondering:

1. Is JONGman 2.0 compatible with Joomla 3.0? It's not listed in the Joomla extension directory.
2. If not, is there a launch timeline for a stable version of JONGman that will be compatible with Joomla 3.0?

Thanks again,
Robert
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2013 00:06 by estice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: JONGman - Joomla 3.0 Compatibility 13 Jan 2013 00:11 #229

• Prasit Gebsaap
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks for your information for JONGman. I have not a plan for Joomla! 3.0 support for JONGman. As you might know Joomla! 3.0 is a short term release. JONGman will be prepared for Joomla 3.5 but it can not be there before April 2013. By that date, JONGman 2.0 shall be stable for Joomla! 2.5 only.

Joomla! 3.0 is not recommend for production site if you are not Joomla expert. Why did you user Joomla 3.0 instead of 2.5?
Jongman project manager and developer

Re: JONGman - Joomla 3.0 Compatibility 13 Jan 2013 00:19 #230

• estice
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the quick response!
I did not know that Joomla! 3.0 is not recommend for production site. Thanks for the info! We are still in the planning stages and will now use Joomla 2.5.

Robert
Time to create page: 1.288 seconds

© Copyright 2007-2012, All Rights Reserved by Joomlant.org. The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Joomlant.org is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla!® Project.