Written by Prasit Gebsaap
Since JONGman 1.0 was released to the community for a few years ago, many features were requested and reccommended by our supporters. However, with a limited resources, these are main features that will be included in JONGman 2.x. This is our intended to do.
- Time slots are not fixed to the same size for each schedule e.g. they can be 08:00-09:00, 09:00-12:00 .etc
- Reservation display in week style calendar.
- Reservation attributes are customizable.
- Payment support for resource reservation.
- Quota limit per resource(s) or schedule for each user, user groups during a day, week or month can be defined.
- Privacy mode can be turn on, only busy block will be shown on reservation calendar.
- One user can make reservation for others, very useful for Intranet usage. This is proxy reservation however, can be turn off.
- Reservation can be placed on multiple resources at once.